2020 hasn't been the easiest of years. With the bushfire's which ravaged our country at the beginning of the year we are now in the middle of experiencing the first pandemic in over 100 years. Whilst we are all playing out part in helping the pandemic come under control and flatten the curve Complete Custom Footwear remains open and operative being classified as an essential business. We have put a number of measures in place to ensure our clients and our staff are as safe as can be. Some of these measures are:
- only seeing clients by appointment only on a Monday;
- only one person (other than staff) allowed in the clinic at once;
- conducting appointments in the front room of the clinic with the door open (and blind closed to protect privacy) and strictly adhering to social distancing guidelines;
- hand sanitiser is available for use upon entry and exit of the clinic;
- no sharing of pens or paper;
- keeping all necessary contact to a minimum and using disposable gloves;
- disinfecting all areas where appointments are held in between clients;
- offering home visits to our most vulnerable clients;
- offering postage wherever possible.
Please give us a call on 0410 983 101 or send us an email if you want to discuss these measures further or have any questions at all.